Welcome

• March 1, 2018 at 9:29 pm #1377
      Duncster
      Keymaster

Welcome everyone to the revamped website… hope everyone is finding their way around OK … some things should look and feel familiar and a few things are certain to have a new twist, but I hope everyone is buzzing around with ease in no time… all the best and MTFBWY!

• March 2, 2018 at 7:58 pm #1384
      machinegunkelly147
      Participant

I’m having NO luck posting any of my lists. All I’m doing is a copy-n-paste from a Word document and every time I hit SUBMIT it reloads as a blank page ..
      HELP !!

• March 2, 2018 at 11:40 pm #1399
      Duncster
      Keymaster

I will have a look…. try this though…. sometimes word may have some hidden code that is causing an issue…. cut and paste it into notepad (which is or can be converted easily in the menu to just plain text) now cut and paste it from there….. I have had that issue before with web copy ….

• March 2, 2018 at 11:44 pm #1400
      Duncster
      Keymaster

Also…. maybe try cutting and pasting only a small part of the list or some random copy at first to confirm posting is not the issue for you…. if that works, just edit and add in more of your list….

• March 3, 2018 at 8:46 am #1412
      stevem
      Participant

Have sent a private message but just in case anyone else is trying, Ive loaded my list from word and Notepad which both work as long as your list is no longer than a page and a bit on word. Once you go over this limit the whole document will disappear Even adding half a page at a time , once you go over limit the list will disappear

• March 3, 2018 at 9:12 am #1413
      tat2
      Participant

Site looks good, once again a big shout out to Cathy for bringing and holding us together for so many years. Here’s to many more years of trades and making new friends along with meeting up again with old ones, and thanks to Duncster for taking all this on.

• March 3, 2018 at 11:21 pm #1417
      cathy
      Participant

Hey all. I’m starting to prowl the new forum, looking for posts who will get get RACKed – Random Acts of Card Kindness.

I’ll do this by sending a PRIVATE message. Which is totally easy to do in the new site, you click the persons name, and you get the option to FRIEND them, and you can send them a public or a private message. I’ll be giving each person my personal e-mail address and asking for a Name and Postal Mailing address. It doesn’t need to be yours, but that is where the random star wars cards will be sent. You will also get a special Duncan designed card. It will be a week or more before mail starts going out, but hopefully worth the wait!

• March 6, 2018 at 3:47 pm #1452
      rosemaster
      Participant

I’m glad to finally be able to get on the site. I couldn’t register using Explorer, so I went to Chrome to get it done. I missed the site during the days while I couldn’t get on. It’s surprising how much a part of my day the site has become.

• April 1, 2018 at 1:53 pm #1778
      jedi-mich
      Participant

Yeeees !!!
      Finally, the site lets me register after a lot of unsuccessful attempts.
      Glad to be here with you again

• April 2, 2018 at 4:06 pm #1799
      Duncster
      Keymaster

security has become an ongoing fight against bots…. so very sorry if it has been causing some login and posting issues…. we have been trying a few things.

• April 29, 2018 at 12:31 am #1891
      Duncster
      Keymaster

just in case you reach this post and are having issues getting in… (as we have had to beef up security due to an onslaught of bots) … here’s a little trick ….

some people are getting an email after registering, but it is not letting them in…. if so, on the login page, click the forgot password button… you will get a new email with a link to a change password page…. once you change the password, you should have no problem logging in with the new password…

with computers, sometimes it’s best to not ask and just smile and nod… ugh! lol

• November 1, 2018 at 11:14 pm #3472
      rosemaster
      Participant

Has this site just about died? I haven’t seen any new graphics where they are promised and posted offers to trade just lay there and die.

• December 11, 2018 at 3:31 pm #3501
      rosemaster
      Participant

The site is getting swamped with trash posts. Is no one paying attention any more?

• January 5, 2019 at 12:19 am #3836
      rosemaster
      Participant

Thanks for getting all the trash cleared off the site. It was getting bad.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.