Star Wars Darth Vader Tin Wind-Up for sale or trade

• June 21, 2018 at 5:38 pm #2024
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I have this Star Wars tin wind-up toy for sale or trade. I’m an elementary teacher, so well-intentioned students give me assorted Star Wars things as gifts. I appreciate their thoughtfulness, but I don’t always have space or interest in the particular gift.

I’m willing to sell this unopened Darth Vader Tin Wind-Up, but I’d probably be even happier trading for some of your extra cards! I don’t have my card lists posted yet (I’m working on that), but I’d be receptive to almost any trade offer. Galactic Files Reboot cards come to mind, but seriously any extra cards you have from the last decade would likely get my interest.

The toy is mint in its unopened box. The box is 9 inches tall (9x5x3.5) and the toy is approximately 7 inches tall. It’s made by a company called Schylling, and you’ll see on eBay that the toy has been released in many package variants, this being from The Force Awakens. Speaking of eBay, the toy lists anywhere from $10 plus shipping to $30. But here’s an idea of how I’d value it: I’d send it to someone for, say, 6-8 Denny’s Solo cards…. I’m not asking much, really. It would be good to get this toy in hands where it will be appreciated rather ignored in storage.

Wind-Up Darth Vader

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.