Rise of Skywalker 1

• January 1, 2020 at 12:23 pm #4031
      rosemaster
      Participant

I bought two Hobby boxes of this set. The base card collation was again great, with one full set of base cards from each box. I should note that there are 99 base cards this time, not 100. The insert cards were pretty much right on the numbers that should have been in each box. However, I was only able to complete one set of the six from these two boxes. Two of the sets are 19 cards long, so there was no chance of completing them. The quality is typical of these sets. There are some intriguing inserts, such as costume and Falcon relics, but I didn’t get any of them. I got one autograph card, one sketch, and two of the medallion cards. Let us know how you did if you bought some of them.

• January 1, 2020 at 1:50 pm #4032
      jedi-mich
      Participant

I’ve chosen the UK version with an album and the 6 insert sets.
      The cards are the same without the hit cards but there are 6 patch cards (don’t get one).
      You have a starter set, multipacks, tin boxes and display.

Finally it’s less expensive to have a master set via this Europe series

• January 2, 2020 at 6:21 pm #4033
      rosemaster
      Participant

I used to buy those, as well as the U.S. ones, but I eventually gave it up. The U.K. versions didn’t ever seem to have cards that were as heavy as those from the U.S. version, and chasing twice as many sets drove me nuts.

• January 8, 2020 at 11:03 am #4036
      steffi
      Participant

Do you have any TROS cards to trade?

• January 8, 2020 at 7:03 pm #4037
      rosemaster
      Participant

I have a number of extras, but I don’t really need any from this set. The only thing I might still consider is getting a rainbow set of colors for one of the base cards, but that’s about it. What are you looking for? I’m willing to send you a few free, or a bigger number if you will pay the postage. Let me know.

• January 8, 2020 at 7:28 pm #4038
      steffi
      Participant

Message sent

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.