The Last Jedi Series 2

• June 21, 2018 at 11:57 pm #2027
      rosemaster
      Participant

Opened two Hobby boxes for this set today. Each box gave me a complete set of the base cards and of the Items and Artifacts insert set and the Leaders of the Resistance insert set. I’m still short on the other insert sets. Each box had one autograph card, as promised, and I was pretty happy that one of the was from Laura Dern as Admiral Holdo. The other one was of Kiran Shah as Neepers Panpick. I would be happy to trade that one for one I would rather have. I also pulled a pretty decent sketch card and an Admiral Ackbar patch card. Everything went pretty much as the odds suggested they would. If anyone else has opened some packs, let us know how it went.

• July 9, 2018 at 6:09 pm #3332
      steffi
      Participant

I got one hobby box and got a Jimmy Vee R2-D2 autograph and a Captain Phasma with First Order Patch. Also got a complete set of base cards, Items and Artifacts, and Resistance. I’d really like to get a second Hobby Box just for fun and to hopefully complete a few other insert sets. Got a couple purple, red, and bronze parallels as well. Overall, it was my first hobby box and I had a lot of fun opening it up.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.