Journey to the Rise of Skywalker

• October 5, 2019 at 10:16 pm #4006
      rosemaster
      Participant

These were released on Friday, Oct. 4. I bought two Hobby boxes. Again the collation was pretty good as I got one complete set of 110 base cards from each box. The number of insert cards from each set matched the odds exactly. Also, as promised, I received one autograph card in each box (neither very exciting), a nice sketch of Rey from one box and one of the patch cards in the other. It is a pretty average, not very exciting, set. Still, it’s Star Wars cards in the usual 24 packs, 8 cards per pack setup.

One thing I’m not real happy about is the fact that they have 10 card insert sets you can only get from retailers, one set from Target and one from Walmart.

If anyone else buys these, let us know how you did.

• October 9, 2019 at 2:53 pm #4007
      darthdobus
      Participant

I was able to find some cards at my local Walmart yesterday. They were selling blaster boxes for $10.00 each. Inside each box are 5 packs(6 cards per pack) and 1 extra pack with 3 exclusive insert cards. Like the hobby, the number of inserts in the retail boxes matched the odds. I bought 5 blaster boxes and came close to getting a base set. Still need about 20 cards or so. I was not able to complete the 10 card insert set. I have 8 of the 10 cards, with several extras.
      Also, checked my local Target, but they have not stocked any of the new cards yet!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.