Ghost Owl's Kilian Plunkett Star Wars Sketch Card Collection On Instagram

• November 25, 2019 at 1:44 am #4020
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi All,
      A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I was once the owner of the largest collection in the world of Star Wars sketch cards created exclusively by Lucasfilm Ltd artist Kilian Plunkett (Lead Character Designer on Cartoon Network’s Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Art Director on Disney XD’s Star Wars Rebels). Though it has been many years since that collection was retired (sold), I still retain high-quality scans of all the cards that I owned. Many of the cards in my old collection have never been seen in public (on-line etc), so I thought I would create a specific Instagram gallery to display those images, so that everyone could enjoy them (and so I can take regular trips down memory lane). I have only just begun posting the images with a lot more to go over the coming weeks / months, so please check them out as often as you like here:
      Ghost Owl’s Kilian Plunkett Star Wars Sketch Card Collection On Instagram.
      All the very best to you all.
      Ghost Owl
      ————————————————————–
      Ghost Owl – Want / Have Lists [Trading Vintage / PSA Graded Star Wars Cards].
      Ghost Owl – PSA Set Registry [My PSA Graded Collection of Vintage Star Wars Cards].
      Ghost Owl – Kilian Plunkett Star Wars Sketch Cards [My Old Collection of Kilian Plunkett Star Wars Sketch Cards].
      Ghost Owl – eBay [PSA Graded Vintage Star Wars Cards For Sale].

• February 23, 2020 at 7:41 am #4057
      bb82
      Participant

Did you take the page down? Couldn’t get there. I’m a huge Killian Plunkett fan and he’s a great guy. Would love to have had that collection. I did get to meet him at Celebration in Anaheim 2015 and he did an amazing R2/3PO sketch on my Star Wars #1.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.