Celebration 2020 Anaheim

• August 10, 2019 at 12:21 pm #3972
      cathy
      Participant

So tickets for Celebration 2020 in Anaheim are almost entirely sold out except for one day tickets, but I suspect anyone interested in going if they don’t already have tickets will be able to buy some on the Lyte exchange.

I’m planning to attend, is anyone else here going? Trading cards don’t tend to get a lot of attention at Celebrations, but there are usually quite a few vendors who are selling them at the booths. And now and then someone does a cool swag item with a card theme.

Artist alley at Celebration is always full of artists who also do the car sets. Would love to meet up with folks from starwarscards.net who are attending celebration. As things get closer, we can use this post to arrange meet ups.

• August 18, 2019 at 10:58 am #3981
      darthdobus
      Participant

Hi Cathy,
      Good to hear from you! I am planning on going to Celebration 2020 in Anaheim.
      That would be great if some of us could meet up. Maybe put some faces to some names.
      Look forward to seeing you there. Take care!

Wayne(Darth Dobus)

• August 18, 2019 at 11:11 am #3982
      cathy
      Participant

Glad to hear another card collector will be there at Celebration 2020! Yay. Definitely hope we can arrange a little meet-up of StarWarsCards.net folks.

There is a collector’s social room that gets set up at most celebrations, and it can be a great place to meet up, so we might try to arrange something for there. If not, I will be spending at least part of each day at the Rancho Obi-Wan (ROW) booth. Rancho Obi-Wan is the only place with a better card collection than mine!

Who else will be coming to Celebration? Hope we can get at least a small group of trading card collectors together.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.