RoJ Black and White

• January 28, 2020 at 3:46 pm #4045
      rosemaster
      Participant

Did anyone buy boxes of the new Return of the Jedi Black and White cards? I’m curious to know how many Concept Art cards were in each box. Very few of them are showing up on eBay. I had hoped to buy a complete set of them, but no such sets have shown up. Thanks.

• January 30, 2020 at 12:28 am #4046
      rosemaster
      Participant

I contacted someone who bought 4 CASES of these cards and he said he barely got one complete set of the Concept Art cards from those four cases. What is Topps doing? Apparently they don’t care about those of us who buy a couple of boxes. There hasn’t been even one complete set of the Concept Art cards for sale on eBay since this set came out. Given it takes four cases to get a complete set, you can understand why.

• February 1, 2020 at 1:07 pm #4049
      jedi-mich
      Participant

Yep, the master sets are really too expensive now.
      I’ve seen one auction with a set of concept Arts today.

i’m interested in the “behind the scene” set, but i fear the price will be high.

• February 1, 2020 at 3:09 pm #4050
      rosemaster
      Participant

If my experience is anything like what you will find, the Behind the Scenes set is easier to find and costs less than the Concept Art set. I paid $72 for mine.

• February 5, 2020 at 6:53 pm #4051
      starkiller1128
      Participant

managed to pick up on ebay the base set with the characters poster behind the scenes and concept art chase sets for about $172

• February 6, 2020 at 12:49 am #4052
      rosemaster
      Participant

You did well. Congratulations.

• February 6, 2020 at 1:31 am #4053
      starkiller1128
      Participant

thank you saw less cards being sold for a lot more!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.