Completionist Challenge – PSA Graded Cards

• April 14, 2018 at 11:22 am #1829
    ghostowl
    Participant

Hi All,
    I have set myself a huge Completionist Challenge. I will attempt to collect all of the vintage cards and stickers, from all of the three original trilogy [1977-1983] Topps card releases, in PSA Graded 8 or 9 condition. I have made a good start [see the following post or the link to my PSA Set Registry below] and will update this thread every now and again to tell you how I am going.
    If there are other collectors here that go for PSA Graded vintage [original trilogy] Star Wars cards, please give me a yell. Maybe we can help each other out.
    Al the very best to you all.
    Ghost Owl
    ————————————————————–
    Ghost Owl – Want / Have Lists [Trading Vintage / PSA Graded Star Wars Cards].
    Ghost Owl – PSA Set Registry [My PSA Graded Collection of Vintage Star Wars Cards].
    Ghost Owl – eBay [PSA Graded Vintage Star Wars Cards For Sale].

• May 1, 2018 at 8:43 am #1893
    ghostowl
    Participant

Hi All,
    Please check out my PSA Set Registry to see how my vintage 1977 Topps Star Wars trading card and sticker collection is progressing:
    Ghost Owl – PSA Set Registry
    All the very best to you all.
    Ghost Owl
    ————————————————————–
    Ghost Owl – Want / Have Lists [Trading Vintage / PSA Graded Star Wars Cards].
    Ghost Owl – PSA Set Registry [My PSA Graded Collection of Vintage Star Wars Cards].
    Ghost Owl – eBay [PSA Graded Vintage Star Wars Cards For Sale].

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.